18-in/8-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 4 Mic Preamps and Focusrite “Air” Effect, 24-bit/192kHz Conversion, ADAT I/O, 2 Headphone Outputs, and Included Software Bundle – Mac/PC
4 in stock
Focusrite Clarett 4PRE USB Recording Interface
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PC
The Focusrite Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving an accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 119dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac® or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above.
PERFECT A-D AND D-A CONVERSION
Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path. Hear your music sound better than you’ve ever heard it sound before.
THE INS AND OUTS
The Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB is an 18-in, 8-out audio interface. Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level of the four mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion. Four fixed line inputs are also included, and the ADAT input supports an additional eight channels when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre.
Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, a headphone output with volume control, and two line outputs. MIDI I/O is also included.
ISA MIC PREAMP
The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of our original ISA mic preamp.
ULTRA-LOW LATENCY RECORDINGS
Clarett 4Pre USB connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
- XLN Audio – Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
- Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equalizer and Red 3 compressor
- Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube’s world-class reverb, delay, mastering, and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies
- Ableton® – Live Lite™: Industry leading music-making software
- Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
- Focusrite Control
CLARETT 4PRE USB FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 4 ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps
- Air circuit engages an analog model of classic transformer-based ISA mic pre
- Super-low-latency recording with amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Ultra-low distortion
- Up to 118dB dynamic range
- Mac/PC-compatible, USB 2.0 and above
- Connects to Mac or PC using included standard USB and USB Type-C cables
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- 2 mic/line/instrument inputs
- 2 mic/line inputs
- 4 additional fixed line inputs on the rear panel
- ADAT optical, for expansion of up to 8 additional input channels
- Gain Halo meters make for easy input level settings
- 2 monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- High-power headphone output with level control
- 2 additional line outputs
- MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF I/O
- Included software from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton, and Loopmasters
User-friendly Focusrite Control software lets you configure routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch